Wednesday, April 9, 2014

31 Bits: Fashion for Good


Have you heard of 31 Bits? I recently stumbled upon their website and love their business model, their mission of empowerment for women (and families) and of course, their jewelry.

"We believe true empowerment begins with caring for a person holistically and occurs when a person is completely self sustainable."




If you have time, I highly recommend reading through their Stories from Uganda to learn more about this wonderful company. Seeing the faces and names of the women behind the jewelry is inspiring as well. You could also host a party which I really want to do!

After perusing the website I decided my favorite necklaces are:


1. Freedom // 2. Jendy // 3. Luna

Wouldn't they be cute with a black jumpsuit or simple cotton dress? For more inspiration, visit the 31 Bits blog- which includes DIY ideas and recipes. You can also follow them on Pinterest!

// All images from 31 Bits //

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry for an even more beautiful cause. What a fun find, and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. yab scarpe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Capelli Ricci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. burberry occhiali

    ReplyDelete
  7. United states of america t-shirts. This is the perfect tshirt for you if you are proud to be american and love america. This is a tshirt for patriotic people us navy t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  8. They like to control with traditional styles among contemporary design sweethearts. Korean style creators are diligent employees. There is no extent of any sort of provisos in the sort of plan they are introducing the world. Cute fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...