Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wit & Delight for Target


I've been a long time fan of Kate Arends and her fabulous blog (and tumblrWit & Delight so to finally see the launch of her Target line is exciting indeed! And the fact that the line focuses on something near and dear to my heart - entertaining with craft beer - puts almost every item on my birthday wish list!




A cheeky gold bottle opener, chalkboard pale for icing down some cold ones and hexagon votives are just a few of my favorites and I love how all the other entertaining pieces are the perfect palette of gold, white and black. They could even work for an upscale tailgate! What entertaining pieces do you have on your wish list these days?

P. S. Can I have Kate's hair?!

// Top image from Wit & Delight. Other images from Target. //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...